Wednesday, March 14, 2007

haven't been updating for really quite awhile


Been really busy with school, boyfriend , holiday in bangkok again with parents and hongkong with my hubbiee.


Currently working on sculpture and sketches. ROCK wait till u see my sculpture. HEE? have really TONS OF PHOTO TO UPLOAD and i miss my parents.


Ytd went back with my hubbie for dinner with my parents . I see they are getting old and weak and this is breaking my heart. They want me to move back and same for me but about what about mel? Sigh. I wish we all could stay together.


Seeing my dad hair balding and turning grey stabs me hard wherelse my mum movements getting fragile.


Mel told me that my mum cried when he's talking to him about me . She admitted that she really spoilt me from young and she kept telling mel to really take good care of me. Telling him alot of things about me which makes me realised that, they are the ones who understands me the best and the only one who could make me break down anytime. I misses them and i love them. Sigh

No comments: