Saturday, February 10, 2007

Just reached home after sending yannie home.

Had alot of fun initially till i got home. I can't stop but thinking, I can't afford to take the risk after so much failed r/s in the past. I can't trust him . He'shas beeing missing for 2 days and he claimed tht he's sleeping because sick and i just met him in the noon and then he's missing till now, again. He claimed that he's sick since the day b4. how could he sleep so long? And i even called his house where his cousin claimed he's not home.


Been single since april and now , I falling into it again. Reached home , Can't help but cried. Did told people that in a r/s , without trust it will fall but yet I'm contradicting myself.



I can't take it yet i don't wanna lose him either. Studies had been totally affect till I can't even concentrate at all. I can't even skecth or paint anymore. Basically, Just thinking about what he's doing. I know i m sensitive but I can't help it after so much happened.


Should I give up? i can't go on weeping everyday, Thinking and praying he's really sleeping. I can't go on like this....

No comments: