Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I miss home. I wanna finish loading my boss's pictures... =(


I hate my mum. She's a retarded idiotic fatherfucker. BAH...


I want home... I want home... I want home....




Now in friend's house . WOOTS... first time moved out but was pretty adventurous. WOOTs..
Thanks to Shaun and Sean for helping me out to look for a place. Geez. Hmm.... Pretty sleepy and my eyes are swollen man.. I look like.. a fat panda. OH.. was pretty happy after I went to weight myself.


I M 45kg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!


Sean was really nice. He's like.. tired but he kept showing me around his house ytd and helping me to clear up the room and get stuff for me. This morning when i woke up, he even left a note reminding me there's food in the kitchen and even left 4 ciggis for me. omg..

Thanks god for giving me such friends around me.


Now i wanna go bathe.. his brother came into the room. WAH LAU!! i never put make up.. -.- and having a mask on. WTF?! ok nvm.

He look rather cute. HA!.... ok... will blog tonight. See ya guys. Anything just ring my hp up.

No comments: