Thursday, November 08, 2007

I don't know how much more do I need to do to prove that I really tried.


these are the msgs which I replied but didn't send.


"i on the bus, on my way home. i seee black people, like tons? where you !!!?'


"ok, movie where? let me go home shower first."


" don't go... all I wanted is you to understand how i felt instead of me but you just keep flaring at me and all u wanted is to club.All you wanted me is to do things which you like. U have never wanted to go fishing with me. you have never wanted overseas with me. all you wanted is to go cine slack then club... how about me? Have you even ask what do i like? you didn't because it's all about you. Just because i done you wrong, i m changing for better but you just keep taking me for granted. and for your sake, i did whatever i could to click with your friends but what they did to me? Aren't they even grateful? or probably they don't feeel it? or maybe i haven't done better... i love you so much, i tried to control my temper towards you but why do you keep using harsh words on me..."


but the saddest part is, we could never put down our ego for love.




guess what? FUCK IT MAN. It's yourself ... everything is about you. It's time for me to have my own life.

No comments: