Saturday, November 17, 2007

He left me and it was for good. I guess the fault really lies on me because I tried so hard... knewing that it didn't satisfy him yet I didn't try harder.


I wanna know how does he actually feels. When he tries to hurt me with his words, does he feel anything? When he gets mad over my mistakes, does he feel anything when he tells me off with harsh words? When we argued , does he feel anything if I would to walk away? Does he even feeel anything when he kissed me? or when he said " love you too"  before he hung up the phone?


Does he really mean it when he said he won't leave me? Does he really mean it when he says he doesn't want to love me anymore.....?


I swear I changed. I swear I tried sooo hard. I swear I kept my temper to myself. I swear I fork out most of my time for him. I swear I wanna be with him. I swear I love him.


If only he could give in... a little.

No comments: