Monday, June 25, 2007

Hello melvin, i would really appreciate that if you could STOP GOING AROUND EXAGGERATING STORIES ABOUT ME TO BOOST YOUR WEAKLING EGO. For example, i haven't call your dad for months so please , or probably he's just lying to you something, stop telling people i called him and cried to beg you back. look at yourself, do you think i'll beg for you back? I mean if by spreading this, will make you feel better for your ego, then sigh, go bah... i'll just spend my time letting people read this post.

People are already laughing at you . i wonder why do you wanna make it worst. But anyway, the break up, wasn't a revenge. you initate it by sending me a message says better of single and take care . But it wasn't me who reply to you. HEE. not my fault but well, since EVERYONE feels that the behind the message is obvious stated you wanted me to beg you back.... like ALL THE MESSAGES YOU WROTE TO ME IN THE PAST, i just can't be bothered. And if you tell people i m irritating, COM'ON, everyone withness the night you broke up with me, you keep calling me and sending stupid messages when w all are playing games.



There's no revenge at all. stop trying to act emotional... oh, if you wanna do more prank calls on me, go ahead. What lok kueh lah.



Childish. I m better off with my happy single life. You know, this is what happened when you hurt someone too much and when that person gets really strong, that's it. You're gone. You no longer existed.



Thanks to derek baey ivan and everyone for helping me to stand up and be stronger.

No comments: